We strongly believe that life insurance should be a key component of the overall personal financial plan of business owners, professionals, and families. It has several benefits, including replacing the earnings that would cease at the death of the insured, protecting a business and its key employees and the business itself, and to reduce tax liabilities.
Proper Life Insurance Coverage Can:
- Provide for the needs of your dependents
- Prevent the forced sale of your assets at death
- Allow you to retain control over your assets during your lifetime
- Solve tax and liquidity concerns upon your death
- Create lasting legacies for the charities you support
- Enable you to provide equitably for your beneficiaries
- Give your beneficiaries the flexibility to either keep a company, or sell it on favorable terms
Proper risk management and estate planning for high net worth individuals and companies should include life insurance solutions that are appropriate for each client’s unique set of circumstances.
Among the types of Life Insurance options we offer our clients include:
- Whole Life
- Term life
- Universal Life
- Variable Universal Life